THE RESULTS OF LYING ABOUT ALL DAY IN THE STUDIO STARING AT A CANVAS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Apple Orchard

About 40 x42 acrylic on canvas SOLD

I still have no new paintings happening and I don't know why I posted this old one except I like it! Apple blossoms drifting to the ground I remember painting this and I really liked the effect of the white blossoms at the time.
There is an old movie..one of the 2001 series maybe it is 2010. If I remember correctly there is some unexplained alarming change in the universe that appears to be bad.... but the calm voice (of the computer I think it was) tells the space traveler ....   'something wonderful is happening'....
A new world was coming into existence.
Something wonderful is taking place in my life right now. I hope to start sharing some of it on this blog along with new paintings soon.
How's that for cryptic?

No comments:

Post a Comment