THE RESULTS OF LYING ABOUT ALL DAY IN THE STUDIO STARING AT A CANVAS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THE REAL ME

8x10 acrylic on masonite panel................$125SOLD





I did this as my entry in the DAILYPAINTWORKS CHALLENGE
for this week. I wanted to catch me at my best and I think I got it!
The good folks at DAILYPAINTWORKS are moving in a new direction and are just about prepared to offer auction style sales abilities to artists who normally auction through Ebay. The GREAT part is..much smaller fees and this site is for art only. I am on board as a human Guinea pig so to speak to help them work through potential  set-up problems. In return I am getting their services for free for a spell.! I got the best end of that deal!
I'm proud to be at all associated with this site because a number of the best daily painters in the world show there as featured artists. And the folks running it are pretty cool too. Artist Carol Marine and her husband David Marine have built this site into a first class operation. Two extremely talented people in their respective fields. This link will take you to my current gallery there so you can see what the site offers Brian Cameron Gallery. So keep an eye on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment