THE RESULTS OF LYING ABOUT ALL DAY IN THE STUDIO STARING AT A CANVAS

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ROTHKO REVISITED

12 x 12" acrylic on wood panel SOLD
Wow! It's been so long since I posted I almost forgot my password! I've not done much painting in the last 2 months. Trying to enjoy a 'staycation' with my wife and 2 of my kids home from college. I admit I was getting pretty fidgety not going to the studio and working. But at the same time I got that old "I'll never paint again" feeling. Scary! So, I have an invitational exhibit in a few days at the Cannon Beach Arts Association  gallery and I needed to get a  piece done for it. This is it. A little dark maybe and I'm afraid it makes clear my mixed feelings about where I'm going next. But hey....it's art and it is an expression of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment